<How to Turn in Tickets in Stations without a Stationmaster>
There are no stationmaster in Fujimicho Sta., Shonanfukasawa Sta., Kataseyama Sta., and Mejiroyama Sta. Please turn in your ticket to the platform conductors when you get off at these stations.
The Kamakura-Enoshima "Shonan Monorail" is known as one of the most exciting monorails in Japan. It allows you a thrilling ride, featuring sharp corners, up and down over hills and tunnels.
*You can see the details by clicking on the icon in the Google map.
Train Fare Diagram
April 1st, 2014 Update
Child: from 6 to 11 years old
• JR Line between Fujisawa Station, Ofuna Station and Kamakura Station.
• Enoshima Electric Railway
210 yen off from admission fee for Enoshima Aquarium, 270 yen off from admission fee for Enoshima Island Spa, etc. (subject to change)
Ticket purchase Directions for One Day Free Ticket and One Way Ticket
(How to Use the Ticket Dispenser)
1. Touch ENGLISH on the bottom left of the screen.
2. For multiple people, select the button with the appropriate diagram on the left hand side.
3. ［ One Day Free Ticket ］
Touch "One Day Free Ticket" on the botton left of the screen.
［ One-way Ticket ］
Select your destination on the screen.
4. Put in the amount displayed on the screen.
5. Retrieve the ticket(s) and change, if any, from the dispenser.
Press the red round button in order to start over from the beginning.