- Could you tell me what time I can use the Kamakura-Enoshima "Shonan Monorail"?
- The first monorail leaves Ofuna Station at 5:35 a.m. and the last one leaves at 11:50 p.m.
From Shonan-Enoshima Station, the first monorail leaves at 5:25 a.m. and the last one leaves at 11:26 p.m.
- Can I use the Japan Rail Pass to get on Kamakura-Enoshima "Shonan Monorail"?
- Sorry, but you cannot use the Japan Rail Pass to get on the Kamakura-Enoshima "Shonan Monorail" line.
The use of the Japan Rail Pass is limited to the JR line.
- Do you accept payment by credit card?
- We do not accept payment by credit card. Please use cash to buy your ticket.
- Is there wi-fi access on the the Kamakura-Enoshima "Shonan Monorail" line?
- The wi-fi available at Ofuna station and Shonan-Enoshima station.
- Do you provide foreign currency exchange service?
- We do not provide foreign exchange service.
- Do you accept foreign currency?
- We currently do not accept foreign currency.
- I misplaced my ticket. What should I do?
- You will have to tell the station master the name of station where you boarded the monorail and the fare that you paid when you first bought your ticket.
If you do not recall either the name of the original station or the fare, we will charge you the fare from the terminus.
- I think I left something behind on the monorail or at the station. Who should I contact?
- Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of what was lost.
- Who are considered adults, and who are considered children in terms of ticket fare?
- 12 Years Old and Older - Adult Fare
From 6 Years to 11 Years old - Child Fare
- Where are the restrooms located on the Kamakura-Enoshima "Shonan Monorail" line?
- Currently, there are restrooms in Ofuna Station, Shonan-Machiya Station, and Shonan-Enoshima Station.
For questions regarding traveling Japan, ask at Japan Trip Search